ACQUISITION OPPORTUNITY – PROJECT X
The opportunity to acquire the business and / or assets of a company specialising in groundworks on new housing developments.
Multiple award-winning Midlands-based business providing infrastructure, roads and sewers, foundations and associated works to housing developers across the UK.
Longstanding partnerships with key players in the building industry due to a co-operative, commercial approach and first class reputation based on delivery of high quality projects.
Customers ranging from national housebuilders to small and medium-sized developers, with sites of at least 50 units.
• Turnover of £90m for the 18m period from May-21 to current financial year.
• Currently engaged on 34 live contracts, from early stage works to ongoing site maintenance.
• Experienced workforce, comprising 23 employees and two directors.
• Several industry accreditations, including CHAS and Constructionline.
• Leased premises, conveniently located in the Midlands with good transport access.
Assets for sale
• Tangible assets, comprising plant and machinery, fixtures and fittings and motor
vehicles (subject to hire purchase)
• Work in progress
• Customer list
• Order book
• Intellectual property
Summary financial information
|18m period to
|Gross Profit Percentage
|Statement of Financial Position
Further information can be obtained from KBL Advisory on completion of a standard non-disclosure agreement.
KBL Advisory is requesting indicative offers, supported by proof of funding, by 5pm on Thursday 19th January 2023, with a view to completing a transaction as soon as possible thereafter.
We reserve the right to close the bidding process early or extend the deadline for indicative offers without liability or advanced notice.
All correspondence in relation to this opportunity should be directed to KBL Advisory as follows:
KBL Advisory Limited
Tel: 0161 637 8100